Best pull along folding trolley recommendations

(14 Posts)
FreeWee Wed 27-Aug-14 19:33:52

DH is starting a new term at a new school and would like a pull along folding box/crate/trolley thing. Would really appreciate any recommendations especially for someone over 6 foot tall (handle length?). Thank you!

cherrypiesally Thu 28-Aug-14 07:25:46

On Amazon there are some folding crate trolleys, we have found the blue and yellow one the most sturdy and a good height.
A good size for the nomad teacher to cart stuff around in as well.

FreeWee Sun 31-Aug-14 13:31:18

Thanks Cherry!

BilboTheAlmighty Sun 31-Aug-14 17:08:26

I have the blue and yellow one too and love it!

FreeWee Sun 31-Aug-14 21:19:19
DoctorLawn Sun 31-Aug-14 21:27:13

That's the one I have, FreeWee. It copes really well with heavy loads, and it folds down very easily.

MsFiremanSam Sun 31-Aug-14 21:54:26

I've just ordered one from EBay, £11.95 inc. postage. Looks exactly the same as the Amazon one.

FreeWee Mon 01-Sep-14 19:06:04

Brilliant thanks everyone!

FreeWee Mon 01-Sep-14 19:09:13

MsFiremanSam I've searched but can't find that one. Could you do a link for me please?

FunkyBoldRibena Mon 01-Sep-14 19:28:21

Try staples. They do the same one.

I saw one today at a training session which is awesome. But it is chuffing expensive so I am going to keep an eye out to see if I can find one at a better rate...

www.amazon.co.uk/The-innovative-Transportmobil-by-clax%C2%A9/dp/B007XAW7K6

NOT the black and red one from County Supplies. Third one in two years broke today. I'm a nomad teacher so will look at all the recommendations also, thanks

Reading the reviews on the Amazon link above, seems it is the same as mine but a different colour. Agree it is flimsy and the handle jams. But cheap.

MsFiremanSam Tue 02-Sep-14 21:51:49

Can't make the link work for some reason...the seller is rscommunication.

Staples are the best I have found. I have 2, used them for years and never had a problem. Do not buy Argos ones, two people when I was training bought them and they both broke within days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now