5 days to go, 5 days to go, e i atio 5 days to go!!

(13 Posts)
chamill831 Thu 24-Jul-14 10:22:04

I have been off from the 27th of June - but I go back on the 21st of August - I have been dreading going back since I got off - need to relax!!!

minecraftismysaviour Sat 19-Jul-14 09:22:46

oooh camper... hang on in there. more wine for the final weekendconfused

3 more days to go......

mineallmine Fri 18-Jul-14 23:30:20

I feel sorry for you lot in the UK. Here in Ireland, all primary schools break up on June 30th at the latest. I can't imagine doing a single day more. Enjoy the holidays!

mineallmine Fri 18-Jul-14 23:30:08

I feel sorry for you lot in the UK. Here in Ireland, all primary schools break up on June 30th at the latest. I can't imagine doing a single day more. Enjoy the holidays!

minecraftismysaviour Fri 18-Jul-14 23:24:28

aaaaaaaaannnnnñd
breathegrin
happy holidays everyone
wine thanks brew wine brew thanks all round. .

6 more days here - we are all ready to break up now!

minecraftismysaviour Tue 15-Jul-14 21:59:05

3 more daysgrin 3 more days grin

minecraftismysaviour Sun 13-Jul-14 22:34:45

I've had a 'practice' weekend prompted by no remote access grin it's been bliss, got loads done and still had time to eat and drink myself silly grin

Hulababy Sun 13-Jul-14 22:20:34

5 days and counting.

Again. love the job but definitely ready for the summer break this year.
Still have the end of year lay though for our leavers - not til Thursday...so busy with that most of the week.

12y DD has finished now - finished Friday and has just left today to go on holiday to Portugal with my parents, lucky thing. House is going to be too quiet and will miss her lots so even more reason why I am counting down til next weekend.

Ohwhatfuckeryisthis Sun 13-Jul-14 22:18:16

Every adult (and probably kids) are on their knees with knackeredness at our school. Can't wait (though this week is till hugely busy). Just booked holiday, so I'm a happy bunny.

prettydaisies Sun 13-Jul-14 22:14:42

Bother we have 8 days to go! But aldo very much looking forward to the holidays and I love my job too!

minecraftismysaviour Sun 13-Jul-14 22:13:04

I love my job... been doing it for a long time. .. but my God I'm ready for this holidaysmile smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now