I am looking for the correct etiquette for this dilemma please! I was offered an interview on Monday from School A and then a second one yesterday from School B but both on the same day. Should I try to reschedule the interview at School B and be honest by saying I already have an interview? Or withdraw from School B as I already have one at School A? Hope this makes sense and thank you!
I had 2 interviews in one day, luckily, timings meant I could attend both. I was offered one of the jobs before I had heard from the other school. I accepted the first job, phoned the other school, who were in the middle of deciding between myself and another candidate and removed myself from their interview process. There were no problems though my head did say if she had known about the other interview, she'd have phoned sooner!