Referees for ta role

(2 Posts)
cassgate Wed 16-Oct-13 18:10:59

If there is anyone that can help me would be grateful for some advice.

I have been offered a part time ta role at my children's school. Its only 5 hours a week working with a boy with sen. I will be volunteering at the school as well in addition to this as I am starting the qcf level 3 diploma in supporting teaching and learning. The school need to take up two references for me. I had originally put down my last two employers on the application form when I applied but as I haven't worked for 10 years the school have asked for more recent referees. I have a friend who is a school teacher who is willing to do one and the school have said this is fine but I have no idea who else I can use. I have friends obviously but non of them apart from the school teacher are working in a profession as such. Most of them are sahm and most are parents at the school so not sure if I could use them anyway. Any advise people.

Thanks.

drigon Wed 16-Oct-13 18:25:31

Do your parents or partner have any professional friends? Plus, do both need to be professional references?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now