Back to school bag!

(6 Posts)
juniper9 Sun 01-Sep-13 10:18:39

I have one from Troop (off Amazon)

mumandboys123 Wed 28-Aug-13 20:17:05

I have a Radley one - half price in the sale in the summer. Worth keeping an eye out for their next sale as they are a bit more affordable then (only a bit!). It is good quality and am hopeful it will last and last - hope so 'cos I went into it as an investment piece!

I saw a lovely bag in tk max last week that had a padded laptop section and lots of room for other stuff. It was about £50, hope this helps smile

Wolfiefan Tue 27-Aug-13 23:02:13

Thanks! I'm still lusting after a stupidly expensive and luxurious one!

I got one from Staples a couple of years ago. HUGE plain black leather, easily takes a standard 'school' laptop and a4 folders. Has central zipped section and internal small pockets. Handles are long enough to go over my shoulder but short enough to hold in my hand too. Was £70-80ish :-)

Wolfiefan Mon 26-Aug-13 21:52:54

So it's nearly September. I don't need any new pens or lovely notepads but I'd like a new bag. (Sad? Me?) I need it to hold a laptop and planner. I'm thinking a smart one (leather?) for parent meetings etc. Radley seems to come in at about £200. Ouch?! <poor p/time teacher emoticon>
Any ideas?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now