NPQ-SL

(11 Posts)
Inclusionist Tue 13-Aug-13 16:00:32

Anybody doing or planning to do this?

I am starting in October and would be interested in comparing notes!

I'm doing this too, at the IoE. I've already got my first module materials etc. Need to look at it all properly now I'm back from my holiday.

MillyMoo1113 Mon 19-Aug-13 08:10:57

No but am doing npqml and would like to compare notes with anyone doing that. Must get my head round the website shortly...

tintinenamerique Mon 19-Aug-13 10:35:02

I'm starting NPQML in September at the IoE.
V happy to compare notes MillyMoo when it all gets going

MillyMoo1113 Mon 19-Aug-13 16:49:34

Thank you. I'm doing it with red kite, have had an induction session and asked my taters to do their bit, first face to face day is towards end of September. I've kind of started my school improvement task too

MillyMoo1113 Mon 19-Aug-13 16:49:55

Taters would be raters!!

Inclusionist Mon 19-Aug-13 20:37:19

I'll be interested to see how it differs between providors. I'm doing mine with Thames Valley. So far I have just been asked to sign in on the national website- apparently they can't send out course materials until everyone on the course has signed in which seems odd.

I really hope it is useful!!

MillyMoo1113 Mon 02-Sep-13 20:03:35

Anyone made a start yet? Am really not confident about this blogging, something I've never done before....

tintinenamerique Tue 03-Sep-13 10:50:22

No. I keep wondering if I should be doing something - the website doesn't seem to suggest I should. Haven't try heard from the college/Ioe

MillyMoo1113 Tue 03-Sep-13 17:58:05

It might be worth you chasing your provider, I've had two or three emails, have got my face to face dates, and links to discussions I need to contribute to/videos to watch etc. fitting it all in after a days teaching is another matter tho!

MillyMoo1113 Sun 02-Feb-14 10:27:39

It's Been a while but how are we all doing with this. I've just discovered I'm supposed to write 3000 words in the next ten days.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now