Don't you love it when you lose track of what day of the week it is?

(8 Posts)
LuvMyBoyz Thu 01-Aug-13 23:19:35

I have got to the stage in the lovely long holiday where I have lost track of what day it is....because it doesn't matter! Hope all you teachers are having a good relaxing time.

grin

Brilliant, isn't it?

I'm also having a lovely time finding just the right resources, printing and laminating. I love it and never have the time to do it justice during term time. Sad!

LuvMyBoyz Fri 02-Aug-13 20:28:10

I tidied the office out...10 years worth of crap! But I wandered in, took my time, went home 'early'. I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to go back and see the reaction of my colleagues in September. Thanks, Ready. I'm so glad you are sad, too! I can't help it if I love my job... And we're in Special Measures!

MiaowTheCat Wed 07-Aug-13 12:21:28

I used to lose track of the day it was when I was in school middle of the term teaching full time.

You know you've got a memory like a goldfish when a year 1 kid's got the dinner money box out and is going around getting in the envelopes "Because you always forget it's Monday Miss"... TOTALLY unprompted (and I HAD forgotten it was Monday yet again)

Wolfiefan Wed 07-Aug-13 12:24:51

I don't even know what week it is! Love it!

I always forget assembly, especially the Friday afternoon one.

Euphemia France Fri 09-Aug-13 22:06:36

Back to work on Monday! Quite glad, as DH is bugging me to hell! I need to get out of the house! smile

katydid02 Sun 11-Aug-13 08:08:43

love it smile love it smile love it smile
No idea what the date is, though it took some effort after a well meaning person said we were over half way through the holiday...b*tch! lol.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now