Christmas presents?

(7 Posts)
EcoLady Mon 10-Dec-12 23:49:40

In my unbiased opinion... ... make these with their names on the other side :-). They have been very popular with every class I have given them to, from my own DC's birthday party gift bags (which is how they started!) to every class I have had on placement and supply.

GW297 Mon 10-Dec-12 21:06:41

I get Morrisons Christmas chocolate lollies. I think they are 4 for £1. Alternatively a large chocolate coin with their Christmas card. I usually only get a little thing at Christmas and a bigger thing in the summer.

beamme Mon 10-Dec-12 21:03:37

Our Head buys the children a book each every year from the school. Then we give the children a card, chocolate and sweets. That's between 3 of us for 60 children. Cost us £9 total.

natsmum100 Mon 10-Dec-12 20:15:51

Chocolate coins. 2 for one pound. Every little helps!

TwllBach Mon 10-Dec-12 19:01:55

Oh that's a brilliant idea smile I'm panicking and looking at book bundles on the Book People website, but I like the chocolate idea better.

cardibach Mon 10-Dec-12 18:40:50

If I get anything, it's chocolate tree decorations! THey love them (even in secondary) and they are cheap!

TwllBach Mon 10-Dec-12 18:31:49

Does anyone buy their class Christmas presents? If so, how much do you spend? I have 28 primary aged children and did have a vague idea of wrapping them all and putting them under the tree in class, but now the time is coming closer, I'm a bit concerned that I will bankrupt myself for no good reason!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now