It was Harry's bum, now it's Catherine's tits

(28 Posts)
EdithWeston Fri 14-Sep-12 06:40:05

A French paparazzi got her sunbathing topless on holiday (privately, at Lord Linley's chateau) last week.

Apparently, the pix were offered to the Britsh media, who referred to buy; but they are to be published in a French magazine later today (it may be too late to injunct;so much for French privacy laws).

The Cambriges in Kuala Lumpur are reportedly "saddened" by this (bet they said other words too); though the actions of the French paparazzi must have a particularly nasty resonance for Diana PoW's children.

I think it's disgraceful. As it'll be all over the internet soon, the logic which put Harry's bum on the front page can (logically) apply again.

PetiteRaleuse Sat 15-Sep-12 14:27:14

The pictures are already online.

tribpot Sat 15-Sep-12 19:27:07

The argument that she's a celebrity like Lady Gaga and thus fair game is total bollocks on many levels. Even Gaga, who puts most of her bits out there when she wants, has a right to privacy when in a secluded garden. And Kate is so far off being a celebrity who bares flesh in return for tabloid mentions as to beggar belief (I don't think Gaga does it for that reason either - at least not any more!).

I'm not sure she should be entitled to more courtesy as a royal than anyone else - but she's certainly not entitled to less.

Looking at where they allegedly took the photos from it must've been a mahoosive lense & such a distance away I can see how she was lulled into feeling secure on her own balcony to get rid of some strap marks!

And at the risk of sounding like my old Gran she IS the future Queen so certainly no less courtesy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now