Anything left about the wedding that you haven't found out the answer to...

(153 Posts)
cat64 Sat 30-Apr-11 01:59:29

Message withdrawn

GypsyMoth Fri 06-May-11 10:38:05

have found Kates earring at links of london.....and i want them!!

ChateauRouge Fri 06-May-11 10:32:25

sophijo- it is possibly because she is Head of State, and the Royal Wedding was not a State Occasion?

Otherwise all the guests would have been the Heads of State (Obama, Sarkozy, Putin etc)

SophieJo Thu 05-May-11 19:56:02

Just wondering why Queen Beatrix of Holland did not attend the wedding.

Housewife2010 Wed 04-May-11 20:41:46

Is James Middleton a friend of Dorothy?

SophieJo Wed 04-May-11 20:15:46

Who was the person who took a photo of Kate and her father in the car before it left the hotel.I think it was a woman who leaned on the passenger seat looking towards the back seat.

QueenLaQueefer Tue 03-May-11 16:21:49

Christine, a colleague of mine went to watch and actually wore tena lady intending to piss herself rather than loose her spot.[cconfused]

meditrina Tue 03-May-11 00:34:09

For anyone who might not have seen it elsewhere (as the news agenda has changed sharply today), here's a link with a pic of the bouquet on the grave of the Unknown Soldier (about half-way down). It says queues to get into the Abbey to see it with tropes and bouquet have been much larger than usual (about 1,000 ft).

Oh maryz - I love that you have been worrying about the pregnant ladies and the loo situation grin Perhaps they were all wearing Tena Ladies in case of accident?

meditrina Mon 02-May-11 21:52:37

Ben Fogle went with the Princes to Africa to make a documentary and they have been friends since.

Here's a press article about them (sorry that it's DM, but it's okay on this.

Maryz Mon 02-May-11 21:41:10

Ben Fogle was there with (I think) a very pregnant wife. She was one of the ones I was worried about with my loo issues grin. I have no idea why, but he did a few of those "challenge" things, so maybe the princes were involved in those?

manicmummyoftwo Mon 02-May-11 21:31:58

Thanks Christine! I have to admit to being far more hooked than I thought I would! But Ben Fogle........? Please......so much for close friends and family smile

Joss Stone is apparently. No idea about Ben Fogle (and no idea why I know so much about all this when I'm a republican through and through grin). It's a bit like a posh soap opera though smile

manicmummyoftwo Mon 02-May-11 21:26:03

I would like to know why Joss Stone and Ben Fogle were there - they can't be friends of Prince William surely?

Maryz Mon 02-May-11 20:09:00

Oh, thanks for that belgianbun smile. I was actually quite worried about so many people being stuck loo-less for such a long time.

I feel sorry for the bodyguard. Must be tough to lose your husband and then have to be bodyguard to "newlyweds" sad. Rotten luck, a ski accident on an easy slope.

corblimeymadam Mon 02-May-11 14:20:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PatientGriselda Mon 02-May-11 12:14:00

Ooh yes, or some sort of gas capsule, which would be set off by the removal of the hat!

The commentator said 'Here is Kate with her personal bodyguard, getting into the car'

Perhaps the hat had a steel brim a la Oddjob? grin

PatientGriselda Mon 02-May-11 10:36:51

Wide-brimmed...

PatientGriselda Mon 02-May-11 10:36:26

i did wonder about the fact that security was wearing quite a wife brimmed hat. I'm sure they weren't expecting that she would need to do anything, but it looked to me like something that would get in the way if she did need to scrap with a mad attacker...

blush How unreasonable of security to wear something similar to the designer!

meditrina Mon 02-May-11 08:37:38

X-ssed

meditrina Mon 02-May-11 08:36:42

The car front seat passenger was wearing beige/black: the dress designer was in green/black.

I don't know if the Goring gave any discounts, but it's been widely reported that that was a Middleton part of the bill.

Northern - it wasn't Sarah Burton in the front of the car, she must have got into a car following Kate. The woman sitting in the front was definitely Emma Probert, she had dark hair for a start and Sarah Burton is blonde.

The Middletons paid for everything at the Goring

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now