I need help please

(5 Posts)
littlemissM92 Fri 25-Nov-16 22:11:41

Got a kitten 3 weeks ago he's lovely but a monkey.. constantly biting any body part he can get to and scratchy puts paws up whenever u go near unlesss he's in mood to be cuddled will walk all over laptop and constantly out him on floor but comes straight back?!?! Lots and lots of times
He's soooo sweet when sleepy and will let us stroke but doesn't happen that often during a day any advise appreciated x

SarahOoo Fri 25-Nov-16 22:17:52

I'm afraid that's a kitten for you, he will calm down I promise! My (now) cat was a right terror, she would crawl up my leg (ouchy) and once she climbed up my back onto my shoulders!

Just don't yell or raise your voice to your kitten as that will stay with them forever.

Use toys to distract him so he bites those instead. Best of luck!

littlemissM92 Fri 25-Nov-16 22:19:52

thanks ! He's adorable but looking forward to him calming a little I LOVE it when he lets u stroke and falls asleep on me smile

Fluffycloudland77 Fri 25-Nov-16 22:28:18

Sounds normal.

Weedsnseeds1 Sat 26-Nov-16 00:09:39

Yep, sounds like a kitten. My gigantic cat occasionally mistakes my leg for a scratching post or bounces on me like a trampoline. At 7Kg it's not enjoyable, but he's so adorable I can live with it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now