Surely that can't be comfortable?

(10 Posts)
Puffinitee Wed 23-Nov-16 20:55:12

PuffinCat's currently asleep on the keyboard of my laptop. I let her because I feel guilty about her being home alone so much. However, I know for a fact it isn't comfortable fell asleep with my face on the keyboard after a night out once. Whyyyy? Can count the times she's sat on my lap on one hand...

abbsisspartacus Wed 23-Nov-16 21:00:59

Mine used to fall asleep on my toaster he also fell asleep on my tinned stuff and pasta I got child locks in the end to stop him

Other cat fell asleep on the back of the sofa which was fine till he fell off into an open drawer which broke he also fell through the neighbours shed roof and off my garage roof strangely enough after that he started sleeping on his cat bed grin

PinkiePiesCupcakes Wed 23-Nov-16 21:02:54

Yeah, my cats a moron as well. He chooses Bannister's over beds, worktops over sofas, I even caught him sleeping in the footstool... On top of dds toys...

grin

Puffinitee Wed 23-Nov-16 21:11:30

She's managed to flip the screen round too... My leg is getting uncomfortably warm but I daren't get upsmile

cozietoesie Wed 23-Nov-16 21:22:41

Just thank your lucky stars you weren't considering an online bid/purchase when she climbed on. Her backleg could have bankrupted you! grin

crazyoldc4tlady Wed 23-Nov-16 21:35:49

laptop is on so it is probably nice and warm grin

Vinorosso74 Wed 23-Nov-16 22:04:14

I hope she can turn the screen back again!

abbsisspartacus Wed 23-Nov-16 22:17:11

my fattest cat on his favorite perch silly bugger was scared of heights so this was as high as he went apart from the sofa

i miss my mad fluff ball grin

RustyPaperclip Wed 23-Nov-16 22:17:48

Of course she is comfortable. She is lulling you in to a false sense of security and knows that the internet is the way to take over the world. I'm sure there was a meme or online comic about this a few years ago..of to search.

RustyPaperclip Wed 23-Nov-16 22:22:40

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/cat_kill found it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now