I haven't opened my curtains yet

(20 Posts)
JenLindleyShitMom Sat 08-Oct-16 10:07:50

Because JenCat was still sleeping on my bed when I got up so I decided to let her have a lie in. It's Saturday after all and we have no plans grin

cozietoesie Sat 08-Oct-16 10:24:15

Quite right too. grin.

Have you planned her breakfast in bed yet? wink

usual Sat 08-Oct-16 10:26:37

grin

I've been known to delay the hoovering so as not to wake my cat up.

JenLindleyShitMom Sat 08-Oct-16 10:34:23

She poodles down to the kitchen and joined me for breakfast but she's gone back to bed now so curtains remain closed. I was going to do some flat pack assembly but looks like I'll have to wait it out on the sofa with a cuppa until she is fully charged wink

JenLindleyShitMom Sat 08-Oct-16 10:34:39

pootled!

DesolateWaist Sat 08-Oct-16 11:13:15

I wish I had that luxury.
My girl launched herself squarely on my tits from the chest of drawers at 6.45

DesolateWaist Sat 08-Oct-16 11:19:07

You can't build a flat pack without a cat to supervise.

JenLindleyShitMom Sat 08-Oct-16 11:26:08

Well exactly, she has to test all the screws for rollability before I get to use them grin

Toddlerteaplease Sat 08-Oct-16 11:45:50

I have such a guilt trip when I've got a cat on either side pinning me into bed and I have to move them because I have to go to work. Got told to turn over this morning as I was facing the wrong way for her majesty's satisfaction.

JenLindleyShitMom Sat 08-Oct-16 11:53:09

Got told to turn over this morning as I was facing the wrong way for her majesty's satisfaction

grin grin grin don't you know you exist only for her comfort??

Booboopidoo Sat 08-Oct-16 12:02:21

First night with new kitten last night, not a wink of sleep due to a full investigation of her new home including furniture mountaineering and repeated landings on my head. We've had breakfast and returned to bed for snoozy cuddles, I won't be doing anything to disturb her while she's quiet!

JenLindleyShitMom Sat 08-Oct-16 12:04:28

Ahhhh!! I' so jealous of new kitten fun! My boy cat is 2 now but he was the most entertaining kitten when he arrived. He used to swing on my dog's tail! He would pounce from the arm of the sofa as ddog walked past. grin

Booboopidoo Sat 08-Oct-16 12:12:34

She's not a tiny kitten, 6 months old but still completely mad. I don't quite know how it happened, wasn't planning another cat but DH spotted her on an FB selling page the night before last and somehow she was here by yesterday blush She's unbearably sweet though despite being all the bastards under the sun during 5am shenanigans grin

JenLindleyShitMom Sat 08-Oct-16 12:14:50

Look how gorgeous! Beautiful girl. 5am is go time in our house too! Stair races, singing practice hmm carpet plucking. Why do we have cats? Why?? grin

Booboopidoo Sat 08-Oct-16 12:20:39

Because they say so of course! She must have cast some kind of spell to make me go and collect her because I honestly don't know how I've ended up with another cat. I have a very grumpy old boy of 13 and had promised myself I would wait til we lost him for another because I didn't want to upset him but he's already following her round like a willing slave so I think they've cooked it up between them. The cat grapevine is obviously working well!

cozietoesie Sat 08-Oct-16 12:27:59

She looks - to a very untutored eye - to have some Bengal in her. Best of luck. grin

Booboopidoo Sat 08-Oct-16 12:58:49

Possibly, she has some interesting markings! Thanks, I may need it grin

Toddlerteaplease Sat 08-Oct-16 13:03:33

She's beautiful! Well done to your DH!

TheViewFromTheSheepSeats Sat 08-Oct-16 13:10:07

Boo - she looks like the identical twin of my girl, who does indeed have bengal in her (as a local house bengal was very good at breaking out and impregnating all the local cats)

Booboopidoo Sat 08-Oct-16 13:45:44

He did ok didn't he Toddlertea smile Bet your girl is beautiful View, I love Bengals, hadn't considered she was anything other than a 'normal' tabby but you may well be right. She's gorgeous whatever she is anyway, my grumpy old boy isn't fond of being touched so having one who loves to be fussed is a novelty, she even likes her tummy rubbed so I'm feeling very lucky atm smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now