Cat fencing

(12 Posts)
3beardedgoats Wed 28-Sep-16 13:51:53

I have just taken on the most beautiful Ragdoll cat. I adore her so much and she has Classic Ragdoll behaviour.

She will be remaining a house cat for her own safety. I have a lovely fenced in garden but she can climb fences so I want to get some cat proofing installed on the top. Then she can enjoy the outside and I can relax!

Can anyone recommend me a company please? I am in Hampshire

PinkSparklyPussyCat Wed 28-Sep-16 18:26:13

The only one I know is Protect a Pet, formerly Protect a Puss. We're in the process of cat proofing our garden and DH is doing it himself to save money (it's gone from netting on a fence to new fencing, new shed, decking and artifical grass!)

Can we see pictures of your girl please?

3beardedgoats Wed 28-Sep-16 20:22:26

Thanks I'll look that up. I don't think I could do it myself! Haha and yours has turned into a garden overhaul by the sounds of it!

Yes I'd love to show her off. My dm says she is the most photographed cat she's ever known

3beardedgoats Wed 28-Sep-16 20:24:43

Mid meow!

3beardedgoats Wed 28-Sep-16 20:26:19

Fluffy girl

PinkSparklyPussyCat Wed 28-Sep-16 21:15:55

I don't think the actual cat proofing will be going up until next year to be honest by the time he's done everything else! I'm not over worried as Harry doesn't stay out in winter.

She is gorgeous! Cats are there to be photographed, I've got more of Harry than I'll ever have of DH!

MsMims Wed 28-Sep-16 21:25:56

Protect a pet are really professional and will travel anywhere in the country. The owner is a lovely guy, very helpful. They can either fit the cat proofing for you or just supply the kit to do yourself.

3beardedgoats Wed 28-Sep-16 22:05:37

Protect a pet looks brilliant I shall contact them thank you!

I literally adore this cat I didn't know it was possible to love an animal so much smile

LetitiaCropleysCookbook Wed 28-Sep-16 22:10:15

cat fencing

Sorry blush

3beardedgoats Thu 29-Sep-16 09:38:36

Haha Letitia 😂😂

BluishSky Fri 30-Sep-16 00:14:40

We used Securacat, so that's another option for you to compare.

lizzieoak Fri 30-Sep-16 00:21:38

Do they use tiny swords? Like Puss in Boots?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now