Tell me I'm not the only one...

(6 Posts)
Bugger1ugs Thu 11-Aug-16 22:52:29

Doing the nightly scoop of the cats' litter trays, and I always end up thinking....

If I used a litter tray, there is no way, even on a bad day, that I could create this much ahem detritus

How can two little moggies destroy two trays in one day?!

Toddlerteaplease Fri 12-Aug-16 08:14:11

I am always impressed that they poo every day without fail. I don't! I scoop mine in the morning as they use it most overnight.

Toddlerteaplease Fri 12-Aug-16 08:14:51

I am always impressed that they poo every day without fail. I don't! I scoop mine in the morning as they use it most overnight.

Allergictoironing Fri 12-Aug-16 16:43:08

Mine don't poo every day - from Sunday Morning until AFTER I put the rubbish out on Monday night they don't tend to go, and sometimes don't even then until the dustbin men have been & gone early the next morning.

RubbishMantra Fri 12-Aug-16 19:38:53

Mine prefer to go outside (killing my lovingly planted plants), but when they use the litter-box, it's like King Kong's finger. How can such a large poo come from such a little animal?

Reminds me, got the poop and wee-ball scooping to look forward to in a bit. sad

RubbishMantra Fri 12-Aug-16 19:46:52

So you have a poo in the tray in the morning Toddler, and the cats use it at night.

Sharing is caring, and also ecologically sound. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now