Furballs

(4 Posts)
PinkSparklyPussyCat Sat 25-Jun-16 21:05:18

I woke up this morning and discovered I'd been sleeping with a dried furball on the top sheet! Obviously I hadn't noticed it and I have no idea how long it had been there envy

We seem to be getting about one furball a week now - is there anything I can do to prevent them? Harry seems to be fine in himself and is eating and drinking as normal. The furballs seem to have increased since he we increased his wet food (he's on a mixture of Natures Menu 'normal', Country Hunter and James Wellbeloved dry food). He does like to have a very thorough wash after he's eaten wet food.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 25-Jun-16 22:07:08

Oh that is grim. Do you groom him? Ours is moulting terribly at the moment.

PinkSparklyPussyCat Sat 25-Jun-16 22:18:11

DH thought it was funny as it was on my side of the bed!

I haven't been grooming him but I think I'm going to have to start. The problem is he lets me do it for a while and then gums bites me or swipes at me!

He had a check up at the vets 3 weeks ago and was fine so I'm happy he's OK, I could just do without him being a pukey puss cat!

cozietoesie Sat 25-Jun-16 22:25:32

I groom my old lad nightly - have since soon after he came to me - and as far as I know, he doesn't get fur balls. It's worth a try, I reckon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now