Bit of cat related Brexit humour to lighten the mood today!

(8 Posts)
dizzyfucker Thu 23-Jun-16 13:30:12

British cats would vote to leave EU and then refuse to go out

How would your cat vote?

Mine would be the one that intended to vote, but didn't get his lazy butt off the sofa until 5 minutes before polls were closing. Get to the door of the polling station, see it closed, show it his bum and go back to the sofa.

TimeIhadaNameChange Thu 23-Jun-16 14:30:31

Mine would wish to know the effect of both Brexit and Bremain on local populations of (including, but not exclusively): Mice, Shrews, Voles, Rats, Birds, the price of cat food (meat and biscuits) and the availability of her slaves to be at home rather than out working. Once she has worked out which option gives her the best result (don't care about anyone else, obviously) she would vote. She would then moan loudly about the result, whatever happened.

Toddlerteaplease Thu 23-Jun-16 17:52:45

Mine are a bit thick so don't really have an opinion. But they would enjoy playing with the pencil in the polling station.

6cats3gingerkittens Fri 24-Jun-16 14:10:55

Nice one, Toddler!

6cats3gingerkittens Fri 24-Jun-16 14:11:28

Nice one, Toddler!

IndridCold Fri 24-Jun-16 14:14:52

I've had this stuck on my fridge for a few years now.

Catzpyjamas Fri 24-Jun-16 14:24:38

Pyjamacat would leave then demand re-entry through a different border (window), claim benefits (dreamers) before leaving again to claim further benefits at a neighbour's border.

Toddlerteaplease Fri 24-Jun-16 15:08:17

Fattycat weed on the sofa in protest at the result!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now