Best cat litter

(8 Posts)
Threetoedsloth Fri 03-Jun-16 08:03:36

We've been using the crystal litter and have found it pretty effective, but I have heard tell of litter which is even better and I'm hoping there are some recommendations out there.
The crystal tracks, which wasn't so bad until our new kitten arrived, and since he's confined to barracks until he's neutered there's an awful lot of litter activity and correspondingly greater tracking.
I have heard tell of a litter which clumps urine which I think might be a better option for us. Anyone got any good tips for us?

IHaveBrilloHair Fri 03-Jun-16 08:08:55

Cat's best.

cosytoaster Fri 03-Jun-16 08:15:24

Second vote for Oko Cat's Best. Definitely the best I've used for reducing odour and it does clump well.

exWifebeginsat40 Fri 03-Jun-16 08:16:55

World's Best. get it on Amazon, it'll change your life!

Threetoedsloth Fri 03-Jun-16 13:38:50

Thanks all.

Toddlerteaplease Fri 03-Jun-16 14:16:47

Intersand city classic. No smell at all. Minimal tracking. It's brilliant

RubbishMantra Fri 03-Jun-16 15:07:30

Cat's Best and World's best are good for kittens, who like to eat stuff they shouldn't. Worlds Best is made out a corn by-product, so wouldn't compact in the gut like a clay one would. Cats Best is also organic I think.

Threetoedsloth Fri 03-Jun-16 18:06:36

I am going to try Cat's Best- which is organic yes RubbishMantra. I've looked through the info his breeder gave us and she said Cat's Best was the best- but she said the crystal was fine to use up. I just think he's not too keen and we have seen him with a crystal in his mouth, so that's to be avoided. We shall see. Thanks for the replies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now