It's an ad but so so true - dreamies

(19 Posts)
sashh Fri 03-Jun-16 05:48:48

youtu.be/lDHFp5DVeTg

winchesterfan Fri 03-Jun-16 06:54:02

So it's not only my cat that will run off with the bag in his teeth!

KittyKrap Fri 03-Jun-16 07:16:44

Mine found the secret stash too...by his dad's beer grin

sashh Fri 03-Jun-16 10:00:07

Love the cat treats being stored on top of the human treats.

DraenorQueen Fri 03-Jun-16 10:03:19

When I shake the Dreamies bag I love hearing the three loud thuds of the kitties leaping from their napping spots, followed by them thundering down the stairs. In fact, if I say even really quietly "Olive, do you want a treat?" she'll be on my lap in five seconds flat!

cozietoesie Fri 03-Jun-16 10:21:40

Seniorboy is a party pooper on this one. (He doesn't like them.)

tornadedeviande Fri 03-Jun-16 12:09:56

Tornadecat is very partial to Dreamies and usually appears when she hears the packet opening. There is frequently some insistent leg-climbing and grabbing involved too.

The only time when they lose their appeal is if we try to use them to lure her into her carrier for a trip to the vet. She can suddenly resist them no bother and they only regain their magical properties when back on home ground again.

kirinm Fri 03-Jun-16 12:25:43

My cat has trained DP. She insists on being let out just as we go to bed. Immediately sits on the window ledge outside but when we open the window she won't come in. Until DP gets up and gives the dreamie bag a shake. Every. Single. Night.

Toddlerteaplease Fri 03-Jun-16 13:16:30

I offered my girls dreemies the other day and they ignored them, arghh I've lost control!! sad

Toddlerteaplease Fri 03-Jun-16 13:16:55

I offered my girls dreemies the other day and they ignored them, arghh I've lost control!! sad

TroysMammy Fri 03-Jun-16 20:41:47

Dreamies made my cat sick. As soon as he ate a few for the first time, up it came, loads of it. Never seen so much puke in my life.

TroysMammy Fri 03-Jun-16 20:42:55

Have any of you tried your kitties with lick-e-lix? Cat crack.

Moonrocks6 Fri 03-Jun-16 21:03:52

My monster quite likes dreamies but goes nuts for these vets kitchen treats.
www.ocado.com/productImages/794/79484011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=139815924

She can open the drawers to get them out, grabs your hand and won't let go if your holding them and could take off your fingerprints with the manic licking afterwards.
Strangely they too loose their appeal when we're trying to get her into the carrier or out of the spidery cellar.

Toddlerteaplease Fri 03-Jun-16 21:29:06

I've never seen fattycat and snorgmaiden inhale anything as quick as lick e lix! Literally gone in 20 seconds flat. hmm

Toddlerteaplease Fri 03-Jun-16 21:30:53

It is odd how they will come running at the sound of any packet being opened in case it's dreemies, but always know when it's bribery to get them in their carriers for a trip to the vet. hmm

Toffeewhirl Fri 03-Jun-16 21:36:59

I had to stop buying Dreamies because our cats would break into whichever hiding place I stashed them and the greedy one was getting bigger and bigger.

mypropertea Fri 03-Jun-16 21:48:55

Proper cat isn't a fan of dreamies. Maybe he is like my teenage self and vodka lol

Lorsaidthedean Fri 03-Jun-16 22:39:35

Lemmy would kill for one of those kitty sticks. The only time he has ever turned up his nose was after a trip to the vets, and that was to make a point. Half an hour later he came back to claim it, then stalked off so I knew I hadn't been forgiven.

tornadedeviande Fri 03-Jun-16 23:15:13

Agreed, TroysMammy! Lick e Lix is prized above all other treats as far as Tornadecat is concerned. I've yet to discover anything else as stinky and long-lasting if you have the misfortune to get it on your hands, though .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now