It's like Cat-Eastenders round here!

(4 Posts)
LemonRedwood Wed 04-May-16 22:42:27

Look at this butter-wouldn't-melt face! You would have no inkling that he sneaks in through next door's cat flap and their (equally gorgeous) female tabby whisks him off upstairs for snuggle sleeps on the children's beds! I found this out on Saturday.

Anyway, it's all kicking off tonight now. Gorgeous female tabby is flirting and frolicking in our back garden with some interloping black cat - the absolute hussy! His highness is most upset and has been growling through the cat flap not brave enough to actually go out there and fight for her

The two cats outside disappeared down the side passage and seconds later DH turns his key in the lock and scaredy cat here growls and leaps for him (think he thought other two cats were coming through the front door). He is now sulking in embarrassment in the spare room upstairs. Cat, not DH!

A most entertaining evening!

Fluffycloudland77 Wed 04-May-16 22:50:04

Oh dear, she's a fickle one. Poor lad.

LemonRedwood Wed 04-May-16 22:54:03

According to ndn, it's like she goes out rounding them up! Apparently, my lad and black cat are not the only snuggle-partners!

RubbishMantra Thu 05-May-16 22:08:03

We used to live near a hussy cat.

To begin with, she'd come into the cat flap, greet MCat, have a rough and tumble together, a delicate nibble at his food followed by a snooze on our bed.

This evolved into her coming in, ignoring MCat, and going straight to his food bowl. He got quite depressed afterwards, and spent a couple of days moping around, staring at the spot they would snuggle on our bed.

She was banned from the house after that. How dare she break my little lad's heart.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now