Cats = happiness

(7 Posts)
RubbishMantra Mon 02-May-16 16:30:41

Feeling a tad rough today, but the MantraCats are cheering me immensely.

Little Monsieur is happily playing with his new ribbon attachment for the Flying Frenzy, leaping in the air, (he's a proper little acrobat) and rolling around joyously when he catches it, and MCat is sitting on my lap purring happily, watching the proceedings. Wearing his new Dr. Who collar, in the style of Tom Baker. It even has a little Tardis charm on it, if he fancies a bit of time travel. grin

timeforabrewnow Mon 02-May-16 16:33:21

Hear, hear. Wholeheartedly agree with your thread title.

RubbishMantra Mon 02-May-16 16:56:38

Oops, spoke too soon. Now they're getting rowdy with each other. Only play-fighting though. They are a pair of sillies at times. smile

They've helped me through a tricky 9 months.

Now they're having an "extreme relaxing session", phrase coined by Fluffy I think. Where they both pretend to be dozing, yet doing blinky eyes at each other, to check on whether the other one really is asleep.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Mon 02-May-16 16:59:01

I agree! Our house is much happier since getting a catsmile

MissHooliesCardigan Wed 04-May-16 17:58:52

Totally agree with your sentiments. A house is not a home without a furry purring family member.

MiscellaneousAssortment Tue 10-May-16 02:06:59

I love cats and agree they make a home more, homey. Oh a lovely cat to pamper and bask in its feline catness... Sighs.

I haven't owned a cat / been owned by a cat properly as an adult vs family pets when growing up and lots of cat sitting since. I wouldn't know how to take care of a cat in a city, it seems tricky to make the right decisions and do the best thing.

But maybe I should stop thinking and immerse self in a dream of raspy purrs and kneaded knees smile

RubbishMantra Tue 10-May-16 02:29:15

Have you pondered adopting an indoor cat?

Such as one who has FIV, so can't go outside? Or an ex breeding cat, who are kept in enclosures so they can't shag the local lothario?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now