Dreaming cats

(9 Posts)
RubbishMantra Fri 08-Apr-16 22:23:30

The little Monsieur is fast asleep, under his baby blanket, making the same chittering noises that he does at the birds/flies. Sometimes he makes sucking noises in his sleep.

I just want to squeeze him, he's such a sweet little being.

Anyone else have talking/twitching cats whilst they're asleep?

cozietoesie Fri 08-Apr-16 22:25:30

Little noises at times. smile No reason why they shouldn't dream.

Fluffycloudland77 Fri 08-Apr-16 22:45:14

Ours suckles in his sleep too. It's cute.

cozietoesie Fri 08-Apr-16 22:46:50

I wonder what they dream about?

OrangeSquashTallGlass Fri 08-Apr-16 22:47:13

A deep beefy snore. Which is very unlike her quiet lady like waking self. Before she had her teeth done she used to drool in her sleep too. She's fancy.

RatOnnaStick Fri 08-Apr-16 22:48:42

Lots of twitchy paws here, until I attempt to tickle his tummy when one beady, amber eye opens and the claws are unscathed...

RatOnnaStick Fri 08-Apr-16 22:49:00

Unsheathed

cozietoesie Fri 08-Apr-16 22:49:24

I mean humans have such very odd dreams at times......I guess I was wondering whether cats have strictly 'functional' dreams about hunting etc etc or if they ever go off at tangents also?

RubbishMantra Sat 09-Apr-16 01:01:10

I'd love to be in a cat's head for a day.

Since DH hasn't been here, MCat often wakes up crying, kitten like. I wonder if the poor lad's having nightmares... He's become much more clingy.

I reckon that cats are sentient beings Cozie, so probably have odd off tangent dreams like we do.

Little Monsieur makes more contented sleep noises. He's a more centered little being. I love his mad Don King hair that sticks out at all angles, at the moment he is growing Victorian train conductor mutton chop sideburns.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now