More addictive than Dreamies-cat crack mark 2.

(16 Posts)
SlinkyVagabond Sun 13-Mar-16 13:14:46

Weebox licki-liks. Bought some on offer to tempt fussy boy. Yes they are gross-tube of chicken or meat flavoured creamy gunk. They bloody love it, so much so that they tore the box up and chewed the unopened tubes up. I've shut them in a cupboard.(not the cats)

cozietoesie Sun 13-Mar-16 14:00:02

Just bought some. grin

(As a result of your post.)

Lonecatwithkitten Sun 13-Mar-16 14:09:50

Webbox is real Marmite to cats they either love or hate it. Both of mine loathe it and give me the 'look' if I every try to offer it to them.

cozietoesie Sun 13-Mar-16 14:50:44

Worth a try to bring excitement and variety to the old boy's life. (Although considering the gram for gram price of the various things he ingests, it would almost be cheaper feeding him gold leaf! It's a good job they come in small volumes or my cc would leave home! )

abigamarone Tue 15-Mar-16 00:24:32

I think the meaty treat sticks I bought last week were webbox, the cats were virtually inhaling them in one.

Geepee71 Tue 15-Mar-16 19:44:04

Mine arent fussed on the licki lik sachets, they love the Webbox sticks, but will only eat them outside!
But I have discovered they prefer Waitrose own brand cat sticks and filled treats (equivalent to Dreamies), which are cheaper, so win-win (except I then buy loads of yummy treats for me eek).

cozietoesie Wed 16-Mar-16 11:49:52

The two types have now arrived. I shall report on Seniorboy's reaction later today. smile

Oldraver Thu 17-Mar-16 23:42:28

Ernie loves Hi-Life cat treats. They are little pieces of dried chicken or duck. Will have to give these a go

cozietoesie Fri 18-Mar-16 00:02:30

I have the tubes sitting here to hand. The trouble is that I don't want to put the old boy off his new pouch food. Timing is all, I suspect.

cozietoesie Sat 19-Mar-16 09:29:42

Seniorboy is clearly a Marmite cat. grin

Both types of sachet - one chickeny and one just creamy - have been tried and both proved acceptable. I wouldn't say that he quite became emotional but they were both finished completely which is a minor triumph with him. (He's an elderly fusspot.) smile

Just as a heads up, don't rip the top off with your teeth...it WILL squirt in your mouth...and yes...it's as disgusting as you think it'd be!

hollinhurst84 Sun 20-Mar-16 03:15:37

I bought some (bah, sheep)
Ollie gave me a face of "hooman? Really?" And then stalked off in disgust. Wouldn't even attempt to lick/smell/be in the same room as it confused
This was despite me going "it's crack for cats! Mumsnet says so! You're meant to love it"

SlinkyVagabond Sun 20-Mar-16 07:16:44

Oh Lego! That made me feel sick (and laugh a little)
Sorry Hollin.

carlaboyle1984 Sun 20-Mar-16 07:57:38

I use these to mix in with drying cat food that is sat on their bowls un-eaten rather than throwing it away. Makes them eat it.smile

cozietoesie Sun 20-Mar-16 08:54:44

That's rather what I expected from Seniorboy, hollinhurst. He's noshing it up quite the thing, though. smile

hollinhurst84 Mon 21-Mar-16 17:57:15

Slinky - stable cat approves anyway!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now