Strange cat

(4 Posts)
sashh Sun 21-Feb-16 08:37:06

I know a cat sometimes comes through the window at night to eat the left overs from Her Mistyness.

This morning however I heard what I thought was her Mistyness asking for more food - went to tell her I'd already fed her and what do I see? I very large fluffy tabby asking for food - then deciding it didn't like seeing a hoomin and shot out the window.

Cheeky feckers

cozietoesie Sun 21-Feb-16 08:44:16

Could you have been adopted? grin (Or at least have started on the process.)

Do you know where the fluffy one lives? (Notionally.) it might be worth checking out in case it's on a restricted diet for some reason.

PS - How does Herself react to having a stranger around the place?

sashh Sun 21-Feb-16 16:06:05

Herself reacts in different ways - if I have been woken in the night by strange cat eating (NDN cat sometimes lets herself in) I have to prod her awake and she looks at me with a "hey that was a good dream, all the birds flew low and the mice ran slow" look and fails to see it.

If she does see it then she chases it off.

I don't think I'm adopted, the cats here seem quite sociable and get on with each other (at least at the front of the houses) I know her Mistyness is fed at two.

I can't really complain, one is my neighbour and his grandchildren love giving her milk, I did get them some cat milk and asked them not to give her cows milk so they now buy food for her.

cozietoesie Sun 21-Feb-16 16:16:38

She sounds like me when I'm roused from slumber - approximate or bad-tempered. (Or very occasionally both!) Not at my best then. grin

I reckon you've been semi-adopted by a Six Dinner Sid. wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now