My cat doesn't like this strong wind today

(10 Posts)
pilates Mon 08-Feb-16 14:01:08

She keeps asking to go out and within a minute is back in again.

cozietoesie Mon 08-Feb-16 14:29:51

I once allowed Oneago out in the garden and he started complaining mightily about a flipping zephyr! (Before scuttling back inside fast.) All my recent cats think that life is 70 + degrees with carpets.

pilates Mon 08-Feb-16 16:14:31

smile

MrsBertMacklin Mon 08-Feb-16 18:29:21

BertCat has had double does of curious happenings today; strong wind banging around the flat, plus builders on scaffolding, redecorating (rather them than me in the gales!).

I came back at lunch to find her engaged in a one-sided staring contest with the builders.

PuppyMonkey Mon 08-Feb-16 18:36:39

My cat doesn't go out at all in the rain.

Aphie Mon 08-Feb-16 18:46:28

My cat has sat by the door all day yelling to be let out only to dash under the car and stare at me in disgust. Because the rain is clearly my fault. Man cat has taken up residence in the spare room observing from the window.

RubbishMantra Wed 10-Feb-16 11:36:19

Little Monsieur gets all excited when it's windy, and speeds in and out the cat flap, like the Hound of the Baskervilles is after him. Whilst making peculiar noises.

He's bloody adorable, and even grumpy MCat doesn't complain when LM prods him awake to ask for an ear-wash.

cozietoesie Wed 10-Feb-16 12:43:48

I think we need a latest picture of the little fellow, Mantra. smile

RubbishMantra Wed 10-Feb-16 13:55:20

Here he is Cozie, they're his cigarettes, not mine. Honest.

6cats3gingerkittens Sun 14-Feb-16 09:55:16

Wow. He's gorgeous!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now