Covertly filming my cat

(10 Posts)
hardheadedwoman Thu 21-Jan-16 16:03:56

Would it be an invasion of his privacy to get a usb covert camera from Amazon and attach it to his collar? I'd love to see where he goes!

Fluffycloudland77 Thu 21-Jan-16 17:01:43

No it's fine. They don't care about our privacy when their rooting around in our knicker draws.

TondelayaDellaVentamiglia Thu 21-Jan-16 17:05:42

you'd get some interesting footage from our house....

Idiotcat of mine likes to accompany people to the bathroom and supervise as many showers as possible.

He also likes to help people get dressed.

I have a pervert cat, don't I?

hardheadedwoman Thu 21-Jan-16 18:52:07

Ha ha is he a peeping Tom boom boom?

I'm curious as to who he visits - goes out for hours and comes back all warm smelling of lavender hand cream...

PinkSparklyPussyCat Thu 21-Jan-16 18:56:19

Tondelay, H is exactly the same! He insists on following me to the bathroom and sits on the bath mat staring while I'm in the shower. I too have a pervert cat!

stumblymonkey Thu 21-Jan-16 19:01:48

How much is a covert USB camera?

<Hatches plan to stalk own cats>

But yes...my cats don't give one shit about my privacy when they yell sit and miaow at me while I'm on the loo...

SquadGoals Thu 21-Jan-16 19:03:34

Another one with pervert cats.

It's part of their morning routine to follow DH to the toilet and watch him pee. He came into the room the other morning horrified because he'd accidentally pissed on the cat. grin

hardheadedwoman Thu 21-Jan-16 19:14:28

I'm still researching but looks like you can get one for around £20! Recording times seems to limited to 60 mins on most of them but I reckon it could reveal enough in that time grin

lljkk Thu 21-Jan-16 19:19:30

let us know how you get on, almost got this for Xmas for DH.

TondelayaDellaVentamiglia Thu 21-Jan-16 19:20:50

hahaaa...peeping tom!

I know he visits the next door but one lady, he is apparently the soul of discretion and has beautiful manners according to her. You really cannot ask your neighbours if your cat assists them in the bathroom.

He really likes to join her in her summerhouse when the weather is good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now