Thoroughly modern kitty

(13 Posts)
BibiBlocksberg Sun 27-Dec-15 21:59:03

Does anyone else's cat enjoy watching cat videos on YouTube? When say cat videos I mean cat interest clips (birds, squirrels)?

Got the idea from a catblog I follow, never thought he'd be interested in a million years but he loves it smile

So funny watching him sat on the sofa, paws folded under him & in rapt attention to the screen

Great 10 mins entertainment especially when the weather is crap & outside doesn't hold any attraction (& the human slave is thoroughly sick of waving his toys about)

10 mins only though, don't want him getting square eyes smile

Modern technology gone mad........

WickedTricksyFalse Fri 01-Jan-16 03:26:12

My cat is is also a modern girl, Bibi. She loves playing on the ipad. Her favorite games are Cat Fishing 2 and Mouse for Cats.

If I leave the ipad on the sofa and she wants to play, she'll trill and talk at me, running back and forth between me and the ipad, until I put her game on for her.

She uses the ipad more than I do.

hollinhurst84 Fri 01-Jan-16 09:15:44

"Just five more minutes Mum?"

cozietoesie Fri 01-Jan-16 09:23:21

Can anybody try them on a log fire on the screen? I'd be interested to know their reaction.

hollinhurst84 Fri 01-Jan-16 09:23:53

I might try that tonight!

DoesntLeftoverTurkeySoupDragOn Fri 01-Jan-16 09:40:06

There is no way on earth I would let sharp clawed FatCat anywhere near my iPad screen!

MamaMort Fri 01-Jan-16 12:40:20

Our kitten Lilith got a Kindle Fire for Christmas from my other half. She loves her apps and recently discovered the TV during an advert that had digital falling snow. Not sure if I'm proud of her or embarrassed of me!

hollinhurst84 Fri 01-Jan-16 23:32:07

Log fire did nothing. He didn't even look at the screen despite it having sound effects
This was his favourite fish video

sharklasers Fri 01-Jan-16 23:34:21

The kitten in this house has an old tablet with apps on it for her to play with. I thought I was the only one who did this blush

sharklasers Fri 01-Jan-16 23:38:05

Here she is with her favourite app

sharklasers Fri 01-Jan-16 23:38:11

Here she is with her favourite app

sharklasers Fri 01-Jan-16 23:53:59

Oh I'm sorry that has posted twice

WitchWay Sat 02-Jan-16 17:06:47

One of mine loves watching You Tube clips of mice - if they run out of view she goes behind the laptop to look for them grin She pats the screen to try to catch them confused

The other cat isn't remotely interested.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now