AIBU to think she should open the door?

(9 Posts)
bigcomfyduvet Sun 23-Aug-15 22:16:07

Honestly, it is not good enough!

This morning she gave me breakfast promptly enough and then I went outside to enjoy the sun. After elevenses I went back out, then had a nap on my bed (she thinks it's hers. Ha!) Afternoon tea and then out again, then in for supper.

Now she is refusing to let me out; she says it's raining. I think she should let me out then back in again as soon as I miaow. AIBU?

HippyPottyMouth Sun 23-Aug-15 22:23:02

I have a full bowl of food but I don't want it. I want new food, preferably mouse flavour. AIBU to yowl until the humans give in?

steppemum Sun 23-Aug-15 22:30:55

My bowl is empty! That is so unreasonable that I will wake her up at 6 am to refill it. Then, once I know it is full, I won't actually eat any of it, I'll just go outside for a while.

emwithme Sun 23-Aug-15 22:43:20

AIBU to glower at the cat sitter (who was half-my-can-opening duo until she ran off with a MAN leaving me with just one can-opener to do my bidding) because she has duped me by giving me a giant heap of Dreamies and then when I wasn't paying attention giving me a dose of Stronghold?

Actually, scrap that, I know IANBU but would IBU if I were to suffocate her in her sleep with my floofy tail?

tokyobananas Mon 24-Aug-15 15:37:20

I want to go in the bathroom.

I want her to come in the bathroom with me.

I want to get out of the bathroom.

Now I want to go in the spare bedroom.

Yes I can see the door is closed.

I want to go in the spare bedroom.

What's going on in the bathroom?

You all need to get your staff better trained!

Fluffycloudland77 Mon 24-Aug-15 15:45:02

AIBU to back up to the nearest vertical surface and wee if my demands are not met in 10 seconds?.

I'm pretty sure I'm not but her constant shrieks of "no don't!" are making me doubt myself and lowering my self esteem.

susurration Tue 25-Aug-15 20:08:29

YANBU. She needs to get her act together.

AIBU unreasonable to want to accompany the long haired human to the bathroom? She keeps saying it is not a family event but I just want to be sure she isn't sneaking out without me.

comfybigduvet Tue 25-Aug-15 20:39:06

LTB sus

When my human kept doing this, it ended badly!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now