Omg - the hair!

(3 Posts)
Cornettoninja Sat 19-Jul-14 12:57:16

I have two black moggies, love 'em to death but this summer the fur seems amazingly out of control.

Now, we have moved into a house that's all hard flooring so I appreciate that the balls of fur drifting around are somewhat inevitable without a handy carpet to keep them immobile till I get the Hoover out, but the place is literally dripping in random cat hair anytime they mozey on through...

The grumpy older one won't tolerate a brush but let's me gently pull the loose fur out for a bit before freddy kruegering me. The younger one loves the brush but gets over excited and starts rolling/rubbing and all the freshly loosened fur goes flying grin

The only useful tip I've gleaned from google is putting on a pair of socks and polishing the floor which picks up loads (and I've never had such clean skirting boards!) but I was wondering if anyone on here had some life changing tip for dealing with a furpocalyse?

Lonecatwithkitten Sat 19-Jul-14 17:06:45

I changed a living room carpet to hardwood floor and was shocked by the dust bunnies. The way I learned to live with it was all that hair was going into the carpet before now it's going into the hover.

Cornettoninja Sat 19-Jul-14 18:20:56

Ah, so I may just have to go with reconciliation as the way to deal with it? Roll on winter I say grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now