So.. Jackson Galaxy.. wdyt?

(5 Posts)
CrystalSkulls Sat 19-Jul-14 11:34:09

I've always liked watching "my cat from hell" and how Jackson helps the cats, i wondered if anyone else watches and what they think?

Have you picked up any tips from him that have helped you?

cozietoesie Sat 19-Jul-14 12:02:55

I seem to recall watching a programme once and thinking nothing so much as how quickly I could recommend that the couple concerned moved into counselling for their own problems and how quickly the cat could be taken away from them. wink

It was a good while back, though and the memory is faint. Other posters may have more recent recall.

Meid Fri 25-Jul-14 23:20:35

I enjoy the programme.

The thing that always bewilders me is when he says the cat needs their own space. In my home, the cat chooses their spot and everyone else fits in around them.

I thought it always worked out like that in cat homes? grin

PushPineapple Fri 25-Jul-14 23:25:36

I like the guy- he seems sensible. He doesn't counsel his clients into "you must save this cat at all costs" if it isn't what's right for the cat.

I do pick up on some of the reasons behind the cat's issues quite quickly smile

CrystalSkulls Fri 25-Jul-14 23:27:28

i like that push, i've seen a couple of episodes recently when he's told people if what he suggests doesn't work then one of the cats will have to be rehomed, and another where he was advocating having the cat euthanised as it had cancer and he felt the quality of life it would have post op wasn't fair.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now