Help name my future kittens!

(5 Posts)
MySpideySenseTickles Tue 17-Jun-14 01:13:28

Dh and I have decided to get two kittens in a month or so, we were discussing names bu can't decide. We definitely want two boys but Dh wants to call them gypsy and danger after a big robot in some film called gypsy danger. I think that's crap, gypsy is a girls name and danger is the middle name I wanted for ds but no one would let me. I think it'd be a cool middle name and eventually would make an awesome pickup line! But I digress, kittens.
I want to call them Claude (clawed) and purrcy. Dh is unimpressed as ever.
The only name we agreed on was "dave" but we couldn't think of another name to go with it.

It's all hypothetical as the kittens we may eventually get might not even have been born yet.
It's been 2 1/2 years since our cat Gadget died suddenly at age 1 and we're finally ready to let another kitty in.

rumtumtugger Tue 17-Jun-14 02:43:06

Chas?

MySpideySenseTickles Tue 17-Jun-14 08:13:31

Oh no! We have a "friend" called chad and he's an utter twatbadger!

MySpideySenseTickles Tue 17-Jun-14 08:13:48

Chas not chad

sashh Wed 18-Jun-14 07:07:52

When you mention Dave I think Only fools and horses, so how about Dave and Rodney or Dave and Del?

A friend had a Thomas Henry Moggins and I like cats to have long posh Sunday names involving titles.

So Lord David the destroyer of toys and Sir Delboy the hunter of wild fish fingers. <wild fish fingers and the ones that drop between the oven and cupboard and you think 'I'll clean up after I eat' only to find a cat has hunted and eaten the wild fish finger>

One of the fosterers acquired the name Scratch Fury which I think is great for any cat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now