two new fosters at isseys pad :)

(13 Posts)
isseywithcats Mon 16-Jun-14 13:43:51

meet wendy the tuxie and wesley the tabby five weeks old, tiny, friendly my new fosters for the next 6 weeks love having kittens in the house again

Fluffycloudland77 Mon 16-Jun-14 16:21:17

They are gorgeous, have the others accepted them?

cozietoesie Mon 16-Jun-14 16:22:41

Great fun, issey - how many does that make now?

isseywithcats Mon 16-Jun-14 18:25:05

charlie the stray has hissed at them, blue and jasper are trying to work out how to get into their cage for their dinner, biscuit has run away cos huge as he is little kittens scare him, cozie this makes four permanents, charlie is on the waiting list to go to yorkshire cat rescue (hes not really getting on with the others) these two and the cypriot nice but dim hound

cozietoesie Mon 16-Jun-14 18:32:28

Do you know what happened to Mom?

isseywithcats Mon 16-Jun-14 20:24:44

no cozie all i know is there were four originally and they came in thin, malnourished and had the squits, they have been on meds and are fine now but sadly their two siblings didnt make it, i forgot to ask about mom im presuming they were dumped

cozietoesie Mon 16-Jun-14 20:36:46

Achhh - but at least you have two doing well. That's so good.

Wolfiefan Mon 16-Jun-14 20:40:18

They are soooo cute. What about the dumb hound? That sounds like a story!

isseywithcats Mon 16-Jun-14 23:03:44

wolfie the hound is a cypriot hunting hound she looks like a small doberman type dog and i adopted her from a rescue in cyprus she had been used as a breeding machine for about 8 years and when she stopped producing puppies was just dumped on the streets, she is a sweetie but not the sharpest tool in the box shes about ten now and i love her to bits

isseywithcats Mon 16-Jun-14 23:06:24

this is wander the dog

timtam23 Mon 16-Jun-14 23:38:52

Gorgeous photos smile

What beautiful little kittens smile Love the pic of dog and cats snuggled up together.

isseywithcats Tue 17-Jun-14 14:58:42

gerund the cats have worked out shes soft with them and nice and warm so they quite often all sleep together in a huddle

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now