Cat toilets on the roof!

(10 Posts)
DogCalledRudis Fri 06-Jun-14 11:41:21

Our lovely princess likes to have roof access. But only yesterday i notices what she likes doing there... I think our neighbours will be cross with us as the rain drain is shared...

Fluffycloudland77 Fri 06-Jun-14 13:41:18

Your cat is an innovator. I've never heard of that before.

cozietoesie Fri 06-Jun-14 13:45:11

Does she have a tray or two indoors?

DogCalledRudis Fri 06-Jun-14 13:48:29

She has a tray with her favourite litter. Before we found what she liked best, she did her thing honestly beside it. Now... Just no comment

cozietoesie Fri 06-Jun-14 14:11:16

What would happen if you kept her in for a day or two to 'retrain' her?

DogCalledRudis Fri 06-Jun-14 14:21:40

We did. She cries by the window.

cozietoesie Fri 06-Jun-14 14:39:16

I'd have another go then - but either ignore the crying or distract her with a game or two/some toys. At least until you see where she deposits.

DogCalledRudis Wed 11-Jun-14 08:47:40

I stopped letting her on the roof. Enough is enough. But she is now having her revenge -- craps by the window.

Fluffycloudland77 Wed 11-Jun-14 09:06:59

Yep, that's cats for you.

I locked mine out of the lounge one night (new sofa), got a mouthful of abuse & he pissed in the bath.

Can you put a litter tray there?

SheherazadeSchadenfreude Fri 13-Jun-14 00:07:30

One of ours used to sleep on our feet, would wake up, stretch and pee on the bed, then move up a bit and settle back to sleep. We now shut her out of the bedroom at night. She used to bang on the door an miaow for hours. Now she has given up, and has ripped up the carpet by the bedroom door, pisses on the bath mat and craps on the front door mat... I am trying very hard to see her redeeming qualities right now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now