The fucking cat pissed on the toaster

(44 Posts)
GingerPuddin Sat 10-May-14 09:29:55

Again!!!
She did it Thursday as well. Thurs was because I hadn't changed the litter box and she was displeased. Today our guest had closed the bathroom door where her litter box is.
How to i keep her away from the fucking toaster? I know once she's peed somewhere it does occasionally get revisited. Do I need to buy a new toaster? Should I kill the cat (tempted)?

iamusuallybeingunreasonable Sat 10-May-14 11:09:05

Eurgh, a bin bag, a brick - add toaster, add cat, trip to the canal wink

Only joking

qazxc Sat 10-May-14 11:18:21

I have to admire your cat's evil cunning genius at novel way of punishing you.

RaptorInaPorkPieHat Sat 10-May-14 11:20:12

Think yourself lucky. One time, ours pee'd on the kitchen kettle socket and fused all the downstairs electrics hmm

And then there was the time he pee'd on the home phone and I didn't realised until it rang.

He also did a regular thing of throwing up whilst running, just to spread the puke around.

He's no longer with us, and probably has a pitchfork instead of a halo. grin

restandpeace Sat 10-May-14 11:23:05

Does the dcat have a death wish? How odd. My pisses on the carpet normal or on dirty clothes.

Catsmamma Sat 10-May-14 11:24:38

oh change of litter...you really are a BAD cat owner!! ;)

idiotcat's sister will only use the expensive pink gravelly non clumping litter, or she pees in the handbasin/kitchen sink. Or occassionally down the shower plug.

idiotcat also likes to pee on shoes, so if people come and take off their shoes they have to be shut away. (the shoes, not the people)

LadySybilLikesCake Sat 10-May-14 11:25:25

Old neighbours oriental cat used to use neighbours bed as a toilet whenever she went away for the weekend (which was quite a bit). Piss and shit. <boak>

You need to lock it out of your kitchen.

TheABC Sat 10-May-14 11:29:10

Mine did it yesterday in a basket of clean, dry washing. Which would not have been so bad except our stylesheet is bust and drying anything is a bugger at the moment. He was not even
protesting - I know full well he did it because he was lazy, it was raining outside and he will not use a litter tray!

LadySybilLikesCake Sat 10-May-14 11:31:54

I don't know why people have cats.

Pandora452 Sat 10-May-14 11:32:14

Adding another litter tray or two in a different place will fix this. Promise smile

Pandora452 Sat 10-May-14 11:32:15

Adding another litter tray or two in a different place will fix this. Promise smile

FoxSticks Sat 10-May-14 12:10:20

*I don't know why people have cats.

I think most cat owners think this a lot.

LadySybilLikesCake Sat 10-May-14 12:11:45

grin

BetweenDogandWolf Sat 10-May-14 12:44:00

grin My mum was reminiscing the other day about the time my parents had my cats to stay and managed to upset one of them. She did a massive wee in the middle of their brand new and very expensive mattress! She also used to stick her paw out and whack my mum every time she walked past her!

LadySybilLikesCake Sat 10-May-14 13:11:16

Cats are evil!

GingerPuddin Sat 10-May-14 14:03:46

I'm so under the paw. After the incident I shut her outside for a while. Once I let her back in she looked so miserable I felt really guilty. I'm her person and I haven't been giving her much attention lately. Then DH reminded me she pissed on the toaster.

Fuzzymum1 Sat 10-May-14 19:22:01

Another toaster pisser here. One or possibly two of our cats pee on the worktop -quite often-- once in a while. Her usual trick is to pee somewhere obvious and also on the roll of kitchen towel so you grab the kitchen towel to clean up and end up with pissy wet hands too. We get through shed loads of kitchen towel here. We want to have a new kitchen but can't bear the thought of pee in brand new worktops so are putting it off.

SuperFlyHigh Sun 11-May-14 21:48:56

no rhyme or reason for this but have to thank everyone for making me LOL so loud I have tears! grin

iggy0155 Wed 14-May-14 14:13:27

I thought my cat crapping in my hand bag was bad! Best keep the toaster away from her grin

DrankSangriaInThePark Sun 18-May-14 18:49:02

Mine has just pissed on dd's schoolbag.

Was looking for pearls of kitty wisdom but seemingly he did it because he felt like it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now