colour coordination

(7 Posts)
sashh Fri 09-May-14 08:18:38

I'm making a dress, it is mostly made an on a hanger but I left some material out on the floor overnight (I don't have a table big enough for cutting).

The material is back with small white and russet brown flowers.

On my third trip to the kitchen I noticed a russet/brown mouse with a white belly, very definitely dead positioned artistically on the material.

I almost took a photo.

I'm not happy with the Marquessa but I have to admire her style.

LastingLight Fri 09-May-14 08:43:59

grin

isseywithcats Fri 09-May-14 10:17:21

lol a cat with style smile

Migsy1 Fri 09-May-14 14:35:00

I hope you congratulated her on her presentation wink

Lovethesea Fri 09-May-14 19:44:42

Oh a creative genius feline! You do know she will want in on all your projects now?

Mine is more a modernist shock artist, intestines and guts spread generously around the hall floor, or kitchen, or dining room, or all three. But most commonly recently on the lounge carpet. Which used to be cream. Not our choice of colour.

Half a dead rabbit with innards is not going to work for any dress I could design.

sashh Sat 10-May-14 07:49:07

I'm puzzled as to where it came from, it looked like a pet mouse, I hope some child isn't missing a pet.

SuperFlyHigh Mon 12-May-14 11:16:47

OP - it's probably a field mouse. they're that cute russet colour and look like pets.

My cats (now dead) used to drag mice in and out of my garden flat dead and alive, drop them down the sofa for me to find… etc. generally I had to find them and rescue or dispose of.

My mum's cat when I was a child used to catch rats, dead and alive and used to bite off the paws and/or tail and leave in a little pile - without the body…. body obviously was tastier.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now