Missing cat went 11th April and I just got her back

(17 Posts)
Kleptronic Wed 07-May-14 22:48:48

I just wanted to share my joy. I am so very happy. She is very thin and grubby but she's alive. smile she has been purring for 3 hours now.

We'd leafleted and rang everywhere and put posters up, and two people said they were certain they had seen her lying dead, she is very distinctive (tabby, small, only one eye, half a tail) but the council didn't have her body (she is tagged and chipped), and I thought someone had binned her and we'd never know for sure. She is nearly 9 and has never done this before - we moved house, like fools! but we kept her in for 2 months, and we went out with her in the garden for three weeks, and then, she was gone.

Two lovely people rang me tonight, she was begging at their back door, about 2 miles away. My Kitty K is home, I am so happy!

She is never, ever going out again, never, not ever going out again. smile

Tanfastic Wed 07-May-14 22:51:31

winewinesmilesmile How brilliant!

cozietoesie Wed 07-May-14 22:55:04

Yay!

Auriga Wed 07-May-14 22:57:21

Yippee!

grin grin grin

HotSauceCommittee Wed 07-May-14 22:59:25

Aww that's so nice. I bet you had a fair bit of heartache over the past month, OP. Enjoy your pussy.

Kleptronic Wed 07-May-14 23:09:21

Thank you. I so will. She's normally a biter too but I don't care now! Plus I've been none-stop stroking her and she's only bitten me the once, friendly like smile

chickydoo Wed 07-May-14 23:17:17

Oh I am so thrilled for you, what fantastic fantastic news! Gives us all hope for our lost pets....wonderful wine

StandsOnGoldenSands Wed 07-May-14 23:20:39

Yay, lovely ending to hear. This is my fear for my cats. Hooray for Kleptronickat wine

RubbishMantra Thu 08-May-14 01:25:27

Awesome! smile

If only we could properly understand Mieoaw, imagine the adventures she has had!

Kleptronic Thu 08-May-14 07:40:22

I think currently all she's saying is 'food, food, food, food, food, food, food, feed me, food, food, food'!

HoldOnHoldOnSoldier Thu 08-May-14 07:46:53

This is so lovely to read! I know the heartache of having a missing cat.

musicalendorphins2 Thu 08-May-14 08:06:19

Aww! I am very happy for you, and kitty. :D

PestoSunnyissimos Thu 08-May-14 09:02:01

Yay!!!

isseywithcats Thu 08-May-14 12:18:20

smile smile smile so glad for you its horrid when you dont know where they are or if anything has happened to them

FushandChups Thu 08-May-14 16:17:11

Great news - that's a long time!

I rang someone about a lost kitty today as I thought I'd found it but had to do the school run and cat was gone by the time I got back. Hope their owner found them sad

Wolfiefan Thu 08-May-14 16:25:29

Wow! Great news! We had a cat disappear for three weeks when I was a child. Mum and I burst into tears a LOT those weeks.
I'd tell your cat MN says "GROUNDED! Like FOREVER!!"

Migsy1 Fri 09-May-14 14:36:34

Amazing! grin wine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now