Just a quick update...

(8 Posts)

Hi all!
I've been off MN for a couple of weeks feels like years due to a bit of unpleasant crossover with RL, but just thought sod it tonight and decided to post a quick pic and update on Jon Snow and Scabbers.
As you can see, they're very happy and the growling/hissing has totally stopped.

Snowy is utterly crap with boundaries and just does not get when Scabbers wants some peace, but Scabbers has become much more tolerant and I think has just learned to block him out! He does genuinely like him though, they play really nicely together.

Snowy is still an indoor cat and not showing much interest in going out, which suits me, but I'd forgotten how much litter changing, moulting, etc indoor cats involved!
Hope you all like the pic anyway!

cozietoesie Mon 05-May-14 19:00:10

smile

Fluffycloudland77 Mon 05-May-14 19:42:11

They look so happy together.

Sometimes I worry about being outed but then I think sod it!.

AwkwardSquad Mon 05-May-14 19:57:01

They look lovely and comfy (cannot believe I was about to ask which one was Snowy and which was Scabbers... Doh.)

RubbishMantra Tue 06-May-14 16:19:01

Gorgeous smile

Snowy looks a bit Oriental?

We're getting a kitten next month,to keep our black & white boy company. I just hope they get on as well as your two.

Pfft awkwardsquad !
Thanks you lot.
Rubbish Cozie said that when I first posted a few weeks ago - I think you're absolutely right - he's a moggie but definitely some oriental in there. He chats away like nobody's business!

Oops, meant to say I hope yours get on brilliantly too. I'm no expert, but I found the trick was introducing them gradually over the course of a few days. But it did help that Scabbers goes outdoors all day so got plenty of time away from the interloper!

ThistledownAndCobweb Tue 06-May-14 19:46:34

Thanks for updating, I wondered how they were.
I love the pictures - what a gorgeous pair of boys.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now