I hate my cat

(5 Posts)
sunshine1991 Fri 28-Mar-14 23:25:40

Iam a cat lover so much so my dh thinks I'd be the crazy cat Lady .We have a 15 yr old cat called mr cat came to us 2yrs ago I buy his food take its poos out of litter while being sick buy him treats beg him to sit on me take him to the vets ... I get a hiss but he goes up to dh sleeps on dh while he's saying cat fuck off while am showing him a nice cosy spot beside me . And I now hate him .... Shhh not really still love him to bits

My mother really hates cats, absolutely despises them. My cat will always try to sit on her lap. She bristles and removes cat, cat does it again and so on.
They know.

sadiekillmouski Sat 29-Mar-14 00:11:54

I had a cat who lived with me for ten years...died when she was 20-ish. This cat actively despised me, except when I was opening her food. Never slept with me, never lap sat, just slunk around waiting for the next meal. She did like the other two cats I had at the time...

Innogen Sat 29-Mar-14 00:14:22

Mr Cat is an excellent name.

LadybirdsEverywhere Sun 30-Mar-14 14:13:34

One of my cats is a bastard. Will occasionally allow me to stroke his head. He's aggressive and violent and massive. Beautiful animal though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now