Can anyone recommend a cat run?

(4 Posts)
Frettchen Fri 14-Mar-14 16:25:00

Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone could recommend a decent, well-constructed outdoor cat run. It's actually going to be for my ferrets, but there are many more cat people here than ferret people, so I thought it might be a safer bet.

I currently have a 6' x 4' run which I built with a roof, 3 solid walls and one mesh wall (see attached pictures), so would be looking for something similar but bigger as have more ferrets now than I did when I built the current one. I've seen a few on ebay, but wondered if anyone here had any experience in getting something for their cats. I would be painting and putting in some extra sleep boxes and climbing furniture once built.

Any recommendations of manufacturers/sellers/websites would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Fluffycloudland77 Fri 14-Mar-14 19:27:31

I don't think any of us have a cat run, not that I've heard anyway. Have you tried the superfurryanimals section?.

Frettchen Fri 14-Mar-14 23:58:04

Thanks for the reply.

I did think it might be a long shot. I'll have a try in the SFA section. I was specifically after a cat run, but you're right; they might know things.

Mogz Sat 15-Mar-14 07:54:28

Have you looked in to the possibility of a large avairy, one suited to bugger birds such as hawks?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now