Waaaah my kittens can't come today :(

(5 Posts)
Queenofknickers Sat 11-Jan-14 13:16:32

Been waiting for 3 weeks for my 2 rescue kittens in order to have tummies settled down, weaned off prescription food etc and we were told all was finally well and they would be coming this morning! Cue extreme excitement. Just had a call to say little girl kitten is running a temperature and they can't come. Gutted. Someone help me be sensible - will these kits ever be well?

cozietoesie Sat 11-Jan-14 13:46:48

Sounds like they've had a rough old start but the rescue is being sensible in not letting them out until they're hale and hearty. Have they given you any timescale or are you just having to be patient?

Queenofknickers Sat 11-Jan-14 14:12:25

Just patient. We call every day.... I know the rescue are doing the right thing - they are brilliant. I don't know how long a temperature can take to go away? She's had antibiotic injections, if fully vaccinated already and the vet couldn't find anything wrong with her....

cozietoesie Sat 11-Jan-14 14:22:38

Depends what's wrong. Would they let you visit to see them/talk to them?

Queenofknickers Sat 11-Jan-14 14:30:17

Yes, but its a 2hour long trip and I'm worried about the DCs getting too attached in case something happens.. Guess we will just have to wait and see. Thanks for help smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now