Merry Xmas to everyone....

(17 Posts)
cozietoesie Wed 25-Dec-13 09:11:39

.... from the Birthday Boy.

Seniorboy is 19 today and I've been allowed to spend the morning so far in bed with him, watching bad movies and giving him a birthday cuddle.

Sadly, I now have to get up and start doing vegetables. Hey Ho.

Have a good one everybody.

fsmile

Sparklingbrook Wed 25-Dec-13 09:14:11

Merry Christmas cozie. Happy Birthday Seniorboy!

Sparkling Cat is celebrating Christmas by going to sleep on our bed like she does every day. grin

Fluffycloudland77 Wed 25-Dec-13 09:17:20

Merry christmas everyone & happy birthday senior boy.

Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday Senior boy!

Mankycat is still sulking because the DC descended on our bed and he had to decamp to the window ledge while they emptied the contents of Christmas pillow cases on to the quilt.

He is truly disgusted with us all. grin

issey6cats Wed 25-Dec-13 10:38:42

Merry Christmas everyone and happy birthday senior boy my biguns are all out enjoying unusual sunny day and the kittens are rampaging round

dingit Wed 25-Dec-13 10:44:33

Mine has made an attempt on the turkey, now safely in the oven smile

cozietoesie Wed 25-Dec-13 11:28:14

If that's he in the picture in your profile, I'd have put him in a straitjacket all morning - he looks like a marauder!

fgrin

dingit Wed 25-Dec-13 16:32:08

If you are referring to me, that's my painting of Street cat Bob, my cat normally looks like an angel!

DramaAlpaca Wed 25-Dec-13 17:11:05

Happy birthday Seniorboy!

The Ginger Ninja is asleep on a bed somewhere, and Grumpy Old Cat has been out all day. We are having dinner at 7pm & are sure he'll turn up demanding to be fed just as we sit down.

Merry Christmas to everyone in the Litter Tray. Hope you are all having a lovely, relaxing day x

Fluffycloudland77 Wed 25-Dec-13 22:25:00

Mines ignoring the turkey and is suspiciously not hungry.

Odd.

cozietoesie Wed 25-Dec-13 23:46:21

Very odd - have you seen DH recently? winkgrin

SolidGold Wed 25-Dec-13 23:49:11

Happy birthday Seniorboy smile

cozietoesie Wed 25-Dec-13 23:55:32

Seniorboy thanks you SolidGold. (From the depths of his electric blanket!)

SolidGold Thu 26-Dec-13 00:32:28

He sounds lovely and cosy, as befits an elderly Siamese smile

cjdamoo Thu 26-Dec-13 00:42:54

Awww happy bday oldman. Misty and the babies celbrated christmas by moving into the lounge room. Husband is cross I did not buy her a cat stocking. Despite the fact she does not play with toys or care for catnip. She has ignored the turkey in her bowl and instead is trying to steal dhs nuts.

cozietoesie Thu 26-Dec-13 00:55:35

Well there's the thing. I've never had a cat yet that could really give a toss about a cat stocking. DHs are another matter!

Cailleach Fri 27-Dec-13 20:12:55

A slightly belated Happy Birthday to the old chap from myself and the kittens x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now