Mr Cory the fat tabby! He fall down! Are you there cozie

(9 Posts)
Corygal Sun 22-Dec-13 12:01:31

My fat friend was charging about this morning, chewing up Xmas cards and rolling in the wrapping paper as per, then the fool jumped onto the bed I was making (extra fun). But he landed hard on my elbow, there was an awful crack, and now he is looking bewildered.

Will he be all right? How hard are cat's heads?

MyBachisworsethanmybite Sun 22-Dec-13 12:03:07

He'll be fine. How is your elbow?

QODRestYeMerryGentlemen Sun 22-Dec-13 12:07:48

Like concrete, my old cat was run over at least twice, his head was dented and distorted but never broken

Corygal Sun 22-Dec-13 12:08:00

My elbow doesn't hurt, but Mr C took the full blow on his forehead.

lookatmybutt Sun 22-Dec-13 22:20:19

Poor dude, just keep an eye on him.

My old cat, Marlon, managed to run into a doorframe at full speed when he got excited at dinner time. There was a mighty crack, but he was fine.

I didn't fancy trying to explain that to the vet, in case he thought I was a cat-beater.

Corygal Sun 22-Dec-13 23:48:24

Well, some hours later, my elbow is black and bruised while Mr C has eaten a double dinner and chased a loo roll round the flat. Am so relieved! (if short of bathroom supplies)

MyBachisworsethanmybite Mon 23-Dec-13 07:34:00

Bless. fgrin

Fluffycloudland77 Mon 23-Dec-13 20:00:50

Don't worry most of our cats are running around with a list of minor injuries caused by owners.

pinkyredrose Tue 24-Dec-13 10:34:07

Glad to hear he's ok. Mine whacked her head on the wall spinning round while playing, there was an almighty 'crack' and a v stunned cat. An hr or so later after cuddles she was fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now