My cat is weird

(6 Posts)
hugoagogo Sun 22-Dec-13 20:39:27

You're lucky- mine nibbles, then licks hmm

catameringue Sat 21-Dec-13 14:41:10

One of mine is licky. I hate it. She tries to sneak licks in.
Urgghh.

VenusDeWillendorf Fri 20-Dec-13 21:31:54

So sweet.
You are family!

He's grooming you.
Cats tongues are very scratchy, it's true!
When my cat groomed my face once, it was all shiny where she had licked it on that side the next morning. Massive exfoliation!

Enjoy!

boofted Tue 17-Dec-13 15:42:52

One of my cats does this at every opportunity. He follows me around everywhere and sleeps snuggled up beside me in bed with his head on the pillow and his body under the duvet. If I move over he moves with me and if I have the audacity to turn over I can feel his eyes burning into the back of my head before he wriggles over and puts his chin round my neck. His brother sleeps on my head.

cozietoesie Tue 17-Dec-13 13:59:09

Seniorboy has tried the occasional wash in bed - but I knocked that on the head pretty quickly. Cat tongues are rough on bare skin.

babyicebean Tue 17-Dec-13 12:39:25

His latest obsession is washing me. I sit down and he jumps next to me and starts licking whichever bit of me is nearest to him. He is currently on the back of the sofa washing my neck/ears/hair. He stalks me round the house to wait till I stop. Last night it was my ankle while washing up.

He is six and turning loony

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now