What do Felix put in As Good As It Looks?

(35 Posts)

I have spent a fortune on various super-duper human-standard-meat European cat foods from zooplus, but my 2 don't eat any of them as enthusiastically as AGAIL (& some they won't eat at all)

<cries>

Sparklingbrook Tue 17-Dec-13 12:50:04

Mmm. She ended up at the CP because her owner couldn't afford to keep her. I should have known. grin

AGAIL is like cat-crack. Once they've had it, they'll always remember the buzz.

We had to bring our Megatron down slowly by using half AGAIL and half normal lumpy Felix... With a few Wellbeloved biscuits.

Shes now off the hard stuff but looks like a barrel with feet.

DD2 bought some in Morrisons this week & says it didn't look like a special offer - the ordinary shelf edge label said £3 - so worth a look

WhoKnowsWhereTheMistletoes Tue 17-Dec-13 19:18:44

I've been getting the Felix 44 for £13.65 from Ocado and delivered free with the shopping.

48 for £12 from Morrisons/Sainsbos/Tesco is best deal (if not too inconvenient)

FushandChups Tue 17-Dec-13 21:09:08

I have the opposite problem - bought the posher version if her food with higher protein, less fats etc and she turns her nose right up and won't touch it. Sounds like I should count myself lucky smile

Sparklingbrook Tue 17-Dec-13 21:13:47

Countrywide not far from me so £11.99 for the 44 to collect is good then.

£12 for 48 from Morrisons or Sainsburys is better grin

Sparklingbrook Tue 17-Dec-13 21:17:34

I will have to calculate my distances and factor in petrol TheOne. grin

Hopelass Tue 17-Dec-13 21:19:36

Hopecat goes on hunger strike (and regularly bites my ankles) if we attempt to give her anything else blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now