My other cat's gone missing now...

(14 Posts)
Catmint Thu 17-Oct-13 21:15:34

Phew! grin

Lovethesea Thu 17-Oct-13 21:14:28

:-)

Chesntoots Thu 17-Oct-13 20:51:59

I wish she could tell me where she's been. I so glad she's back though.

Oh that's such good news. You must be so happy.

cozietoesie Wed 16-Oct-13 12:29:49

smile

Any clues as to where she's been? (The little hussy.)

ZebraOwl Wed 16-Oct-13 12:29:43

Yay!

Very glad she's home safe - hope she never pulls a stunt like that again!

claraschu Wed 16-Oct-13 12:14:01

Oh how wonderful. There is nothing like the relief of a missing puss coming through the cat flap, with a loud mrrraaooow.

Chesntoots Wed 16-Oct-13 12:11:33

She's back! So far she has eaten two sachets of food and some biscuits. Right now she is all snuggles up on my knee.

I'm so relieved!

cozietoesie Tue 15-Oct-13 20:23:44

The trouble with other houses is that they don't have cat food around so are 'forced' to give the little miscreants something that might be 'hanging around' in the fridge - a morsel of ham or some lightly roasted chicken etc etc.

We can't compete on the food front.

ZebraOwl Tue 15-Oct-13 20:19:20

Oh dear...

I hope she has just found herself another human somewhere & is sprawled out by a heater with a tummy full of delicious food.

Hope the posters will bring her back to you.

I'd love GPS chips too, I suppose the battery needed to power it would be too big but one day hopefully......

Keep calling her and looking.

Chesntoots Tue 15-Oct-13 14:04:28

She is chipped, yes, so at least if she ended up at the vets, they could call me.

I wish they did chips with gps...

cozietoesie Tue 15-Oct-13 13:45:28

Poor you, Ches. Is she chipped?

Chesntoots Tue 15-Oct-13 13:41:02

A couple of months ago I posted because my new cat had gone missing. People were lovely and he did come back to me covered in poo and sticky buds!

My little tortie has now gone. I saw her Wednesday afternoon but not since. One of my neighbours saw her Thursday afternoon. I have been all over shouting and Animal Search have sorted posters for me.

She has been known to disappear for a couple of days but never this long. Part of me thinks I'm being two-timed. Over the last month when I have fed her she has not eaten it all (not in a poorly way) and she has come in when the weather is cold, but she is warm. I do hope this is the case....

I know nobody can help - I'm just really upset.

Thanks for listening.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now