My other cat's gone missing now...

(14 Posts)
Chesntoots Tue 15-Oct-13 13:41:02

A couple of months ago I posted because my new cat had gone missing. People were lovely and he did come back to me covered in poo and sticky buds!

My little tortie has now gone. I saw her Wednesday afternoon but not since. One of my neighbours saw her Thursday afternoon. I have been all over shouting and Animal Search have sorted posters for me.

She has been known to disappear for a couple of days but never this long. Part of me thinks I'm being two-timed. Over the last month when I have fed her she has not eaten it all (not in a poorly way) and she has come in when the weather is cold, but she is warm. I do hope this is the case....

I know nobody can help - I'm just really upset.

Thanks for listening.

cozietoesie Tue 15-Oct-13 13:45:28

Poor you, Ches. Is she chipped?

Chesntoots Tue 15-Oct-13 14:04:28

She is chipped, yes, so at least if she ended up at the vets, they could call me.

I wish they did chips with gps...

Fluffycloudland77 Tue 15-Oct-13 17:10:11

I'd love GPS chips too, I suppose the battery needed to power it would be too big but one day hopefully......

Keep calling her and looking.

ZebraOwl Tue 15-Oct-13 20:19:20

Oh dear...

I hope she has just found herself another human somewhere & is sprawled out by a heater with a tummy full of delicious food.

Hope the posters will bring her back to you.

cozietoesie Tue 15-Oct-13 20:23:44

The trouble with other houses is that they don't have cat food around so are 'forced' to give the little miscreants something that might be 'hanging around' in the fridge - a morsel of ham or some lightly roasted chicken etc etc.

We can't compete on the food front.

Chesntoots Wed 16-Oct-13 12:11:33

She's back! So far she has eaten two sachets of food and some biscuits. Right now she is all snuggles up on my knee.

I'm so relieved!

claraschu Wed 16-Oct-13 12:14:01

Oh how wonderful. There is nothing like the relief of a missing puss coming through the cat flap, with a loud mrrraaooow.

ZebraOwl Wed 16-Oct-13 12:29:43

Yay!

Very glad she's home safe - hope she never pulls a stunt like that again!

cozietoesie Wed 16-Oct-13 12:29:49

smile

Any clues as to where she's been? (The little hussy.)

Fluffycloudland77 Wed 16-Oct-13 12:43:50

Oh that's such good news. You must be so happy.

Chesntoots Thu 17-Oct-13 20:51:59

I wish she could tell me where she's been. I so glad she's back though.

Lovethesea Thu 17-Oct-13 21:14:28

:-)

Catmint Thu 17-Oct-13 21:15:34

Phew! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now