So who's entering for Britain's Top Cat? [Lighthearted]

(12 Posts)
TheWinterOne Wed 09-Oct-13 10:57:13

This Morning are having a completion for Britain's top cat. You have to send your photo entries in. So come on, who's doing it? wink

issey6cats Wed 09-Oct-13 18:54:46

no dont think i will bother there will be thousands of entries and they will either pick some posh pedigree cat or a cute kitten and non of mine fit the bill lol

It wouldn't be fair for me to enter mine-I will give everyone else a chance of winning by not applying. grin

ZebraOwl Thu 10-Oct-13 00:33:42

Mine are named after danseurs nobles, it would be beneath their dignity as artistes. To say nothing of how it would be terribly unfair to everyone else because naturally they would win paws down...

scurryfunge Thu 10-Oct-13 00:39:07

Is there a "pissing on the bathroom mat" category?
Mine will win.

TheWinterOne Thu 10-Oct-13 09:56:43

I'm of the opinion of everyone else too. I think I'll leave it to give others a fighting chance. Mine would win hands down otherwise. And how could they possibly choose between the two wink

(I'm not bias at all haha wink )

DidoTheDodo Thu 10-Oct-13 10:49:34

I asked Didokitty but she said she really didn't want to have to handle the publicity and the attentions of Heat magazine. She can't understand why anyone would want a magazine about "heat" anyway....

whattherainknows Thu 10-Oct-13 11:27:17

My cats would hate the prize. Sitting for a photoshoot and being on TV? NOPE rather go case that bit of fluff over there. Or chew on the camera cables.

Fluffycloudland77 Thu 10-Oct-13 17:28:27

Is there a "most persistent vendetta against other cats" category? I feel like we stand a chance in that category.

Auntidote Mon 14-Oct-13 13:46:07

" your pride and joy will get the chance to sit on our sofa for one whole show"

Mine would spend his time demanding the attention of everyone on the sofa and behind the camera. It would be chaos. Funny, but not great TV.

I'm not entering him. He is already Top Cat; he doesn't need ITV to tell him that.

DidoTheDodo Mon 14-Oct-13 14:02:36

Didokitty would savage Eamon Holmes (or other presenter - I'm afraid I'm always at work so not up on the personnel of morning telly!)
But I think that would be worth watching.
"Sit on our sofa". NO CHANCE!

ZebraOwl Mon 14-Oct-13 16:02:18

Have these people ever met a cat, you have to wonder...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now