Kittens! Meet the AI Fosters on Kittencam!

(45 Posts)

John had just said goodbye to the Looney Fosters at the weekend, and has taken new ones on.

Here is what he says about the new litter "Glados gave birth to Hal, a litter of one, on August 30th. Their family seemed incomplete so they adopted three little boys (Holly, Jarvis and Eddie) who were part of a litter of nine that was born on September 4th. Hal is a great big brother and Glados adores all four of her babies! Hal is the dark brown tabby, Jarvis is solid gray, Eddie is the gray tabby and Holly is gray and white."

OOops, forgot the webcam link - here it is here

sashh Tue 01-Oct-13 06:22:29

And one has a spotty belly - OK I admit it I'm in love (but still pining for Taz)

cozietoesie Tue 01-Oct-13 08:05:13

Goodness - he didn't give himself much of a break. Lovely lot.

(Although I think I heard a little sneeze when I tuned in. Hope it's just some dust.)

Sooooooooo cute

cozietoesie Tue 01-Oct-13 08:12:23

For anyone wondering.

Name Guide: Glados is from the game Portal, Hal is from the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey, Jarvis is the computer from Iron Man, Eddie is the computer on Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy and Holly comes from Red Dwarf.

(With thanks to Kitten Cam chat.)

moonbells Tue 01-Oct-13 08:46:55

Heh. Love the names. Have actually just managed to catch John checking up on them (must be 1am there!).

The five day difference in age between Hal and the rest is really noticeable at the moment, especially in the ears!

awwwww...

cozietoesie Tue 01-Oct-13 09:16:28

Oh - and here's the link for voting in the Shelter Challenge. If you're not voting for someone else, remember to vote for Purrfect Pals: that prize could make a big difference to their work.

(Voting is open until 13 October if I recall. You can vote once a day.)

cozietoesie Tue 01-Oct-13 15:04:41

Mum is very beautiful. She's lying there looking just blissed out - glinting golden eyes.

Wow, what a gorgeous little family. Already falling for Eddie the blue tabby. I've just been inspired to ask my local rescue about fostering again (have done it before but been foster-catless for a few months now).

DidoTheDodo Tue 01-Oct-13 16:37:12

I am having a crappy day at work and this kittencam has just cheered me up no end!

cozietoesie Tue 01-Oct-13 19:05:31

Ah - the playfight is over Everybody is a-sprawl now.

smile

Glados has tipped her food bowl down into the main area of the cage. Towel change needed!

issey6cats Thu 03-Oct-13 00:33:49

aww just been watching them play when john came and sat down to sort the towel out and have a play with them they are so cute and mom is georgous

cozietoesie Thu 03-Oct-13 08:54:58

They're a very wordy lot. Mom hardly stops talking and the kits are taking after her.

smile

cozietoesie Thu 03-Oct-13 21:02:55

That Momma has the most wonderful eyes.

NuggetofPurestGreen Thu 03-Oct-13 21:16:45

Ah how am I ever supposed to go to bed now??!! So cute!!

Want a cat.

cozietoesie Thu 03-Oct-13 21:20:56

Well whoever gets Hal is going to have their work cut out. What a bundle of (lovely) trouble.

cozietoesie Thu 03-Oct-13 22:46:10

Look now for a picture of contentment.

KRITIQ Fri 04-Oct-13 00:59:23

They are so gorgeous! Here's my cat watching them yesterday.

cozietoesie Fri 04-Oct-13 17:55:31

What a lovely cat. Almost as cute as Holly! wink

cozietoesie Sat 05-Oct-13 14:14:21

It looks as if at least two of them have fallen asleep on the milk bar.

smile

moonbells Sat 05-Oct-13 18:39:07

Just popped on and there's a kitten asleep in the chickenfish! grin

cozietoesie Sat 05-Oct-13 19:27:38

That would be Holly - at the bottom of the pile and (as ever) in danger of being suffocated by Hal! She's a bit obsessed with CF.

cozietoesie Sun 06-Oct-13 18:39:51

I don't know how long Mum and FDJ will be able to keep that Hal under control. I suspect an escape attempt is on the cards.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now