Weirdest things your cat eats?

(54 Posts)
SleepyCatOnTheMat Fri 06-Sep-13 21:01:07

Am sitting right now watching my cat eat green beans with great relish! He also enjoys partaking of vegetable curry and baked beans. (I don't give him these, he just steals them at any opportunity).

Wasapea Sun 08-Sep-13 19:27:10

Popcorn, even.

everythinghippie29 Sun 08-Sep-13 19:27:20

Dried apricots...mental for them. I gave him one to prove a point he wouldn't like it after bothering me for one. That was a mistake.

TigerSwallowTail Sun 08-Sep-13 19:29:56

My cat once ate a pack of foam alphabet bath toys, he had to have surgery to take them back out, the vet had never seen anything like it before. He's fine now luckily, but it was very frightening at the time, and foam bath toys are now banned in our home!

tb Mon 09-Sep-13 15:18:33

Our first cat used to love curry - both vindaloo and madras made from Nazirs pastes. She also loved black cherry yoghurt, back in the days when it was almost purple colour with artificial colourings.

Our current cat won't eat anything like bread, pasta etc, but for a while we had a kitten who loved bread, cooked and uncooked pasta, crisps, all carbohydrates. However, he was totally stupid, and never learned his name, would come when the other cat was called.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now