Aww, just reunited missing cat with it's owner!

(7 Posts)
Horsemad Fri 23-Aug-13 13:55:59

I know Fluffy. sad I hope they keep her in from now on.

Fluffycloudland77 Fri 23-Aug-13 08:21:11

What on earth makes them think letting a cat who can't see or hear is a good idea? It's so cruel to the cat.

I honestly think some people have no common sense.

Well done for finding her.

Horsemad Thu 22-Aug-13 23:20:54

Hi cozietoesie, yes I'm going to mention it to them tomorrow, it's not fair on the cat. sad

cozietoesie Thu 22-Aug-13 22:06:57

Well done you! Maybe you can persuade her owner to keep her in now?

Horsemad Thu 22-Aug-13 21:26:04

Totally agree catneuterer! My old girl became an indoor cat when she went blind and became deaf. Lots of dog walkers around here & she wouldn't stand a chance against a dog, poor old thing.

Well done you and poor cat! A blind deaf cat really shouldn't ever be allowed to get out. I hope your neighbour manages to keep her safe in future.

Horsemad Thu 22-Aug-13 21:09:33

Neighbour from up the lane called earlier to ask if I'd seen their elderly blind deaf cat.
Had been missing all day & she thought it had gone off to die. sad

Went out to help search and I managed to find the poor little scrap, it was totally lost near some ponds in the nature reserve that backs onto our house. Soaked through, muddy & trying in vain to find it's way home. When I picked her up she miaowed as if to say 'thank God, someone's found me' smile I'm sure she'd fallen into a pond at some point as she stank of pond water sad

The look on the owner's face was so good to see, she'd been along that route several times with no success and was convinced she wouldn't see her alive again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now